Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Bisbee at last!

I'm eating breakfast on my balcony this morning in the sunshine, looking down on old Bisbee. Got here Sunday night and had to stay at the Copper Queen hotel as my house wasn't ready yet. But now I'm settled into this lovely 3-bedroom house for two weeks, and my string of guests will begin arriving tomorrow.

I had hoped to stock up on groceries today, but I am afraid to move my car, and Safeway is 5 miles away. I parked my car in the tiny garage, which is up a narrow driveway at about a 45 degree angle with rocks on one side and a dropoff on the other. Now I am afraid to try backing down without assistance. Guess I will wait until friends get here tomorrow. Then I think I will park down the street instead.

Going for a long walk around town today. Pictures coming soon, I promise....

No comments: