Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Home at last

Home at last, and after a good 16 hours of sleep I feel almost human again. Got here about 3pm yesterday and went directly to bed, where i stayed until after 7 this morning.

The last long leg of my flight yesterday was not as bad as I'd feared. Being one of the last people to board, I was surprised to see what seemed to be quite a few empty window seats near the rear, so i passed up the few aisle seats remaining near the front. Dang little kids, masquerading as empty seats! At least I ended up between two quiet adults. Two benadryl and a double scotch put me nicely into suspended animation for most of the flight, and when I woke up we were over the Cascades.

 

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Hi Vickie! I'm writing from Montgomery Distillery in Missoula! We love your lovely grain elevator image from this post : http://vickiesuerambles.blogspot.com/2010/07/wheres-vickie-2010-volume-6.html

We would like to use the photo for a poster we are creating. We would love to hear from you and if possible compensate you with a gift certificate! Thank you so much, Jenny
jenny@montgomerydistillery.com
406-838-6752